F 3 Forms conditional sending?

I think I have not selected something. As my form works and sends only when I have not added additional boxes, number , phone or text area for example. I am not sure what I have missed, as it was working fine on another site? Thanks J

I have just checked by copying the F3 form from other functioning active site and added placement on problem site. Same thing. So the settings on the form are the same. I only updated host detail as per page confirmed as sent without additional boxes? I re selected the icon fonts to match previously. Is there maybe something I have missed, I will try to rebuild up a new page with new control panel and just the form to see. I won’t use the anchor to contact to see if that’s it??

Okay, apologies please disregard, once I tested this on individual page I got the 403 forbidden error, for some reason it wasn’t displaying on other pages. Therefore once explained to host they could reset the “mod security” based on my IP address. Now its working like other site. Thanks for listening

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.