F3 image link that doesn't work

Hi Foundriers,

I’m facing a strange behavior with the stack image in F3. Sometimes the link (add link to image) works, sometimes it doesn’t work… I can’t find out the conditions to work or not… I just noticed that when I make changes to the link on the non working image links, the site tells me there is no update available and then it suggests to reload the complete site… But nothing changes… till no link on the images…

see examples here… the images are at the bottom of the page…
Link that works: GPFD - Plaquette "Gregory Pariente Foundation"
Link that does not work: GPFD - Sport et Asthme, mode d’emploi pour les éducateurs sportifs

Thank you for your help… :star_struck:

Doesn’t look like there is a link that has been added to this image:

Please provide us a copy of your project file so that we can see how you’ve set it up.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

@ThunderFred As Adam mentioned, in the second page there is no link on the image. However, there is a link to a PDF at the black button just below it:

My guess is you have mistaken thought you added a link to the image, but instead added it to the button. As an aside it would be pretty confusing to users if both things were linked: choose one, choose well.

1 Like

Hello Adam, Here is the screen capture that shows the link on the image…

oops… the link wasn’t check… damned… :innocent:

1 Like

Hello Mathew, thank for your help :star_struck:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.