I am creating a help file to walk endusers through the steps of setting up their computer. In the different sections, I am using a slider with and image and text for the user to follow. The user can click the arrows on either side or the navigation dots on the bottom to move it along.
I can get the arrows and the dots to stay in the same position, but the image and text will not center. It seems like I need to manually adjust each of the variables in the slide contents.
- the images are different sizes
- the text content is of different lengths in the slides.
- I currently have the following nested items:
- Spacing (to try to get it all centered)
- Divider (to keep the navigation dots spaced away from the text)
The only way I have been able to get all the content to center is to create same sized PNG slides of the images and text. I don’t want to continue this as it is a nightmare to update the content. I need to be able to open RW, and edit the text and images quickly.
Is there is a “Vertical Center” as part of F3 and I am missing it?
Any suggestions to make this less complicated would be appreciated.