Flux - Does it load external libraries?

Hi Adam, oh heck I’ve started to get obsessive with not loading any Jquery in to projects with a couple of sites built with F3, it’s either an unhealthy obsession or I am just liking the challenge. I’ve been looking at your Flux stack, have a read around and looked at the demos, it looks really great, and was wondering if it utilises any external libraries that need loading in. I’m guessing not and it is all CSS, but just wanted to check. If it does is though is it fairly lightweight? Many thanks - Ben

Flux does load jQuery. There’s an animation library included in Flux that requires it.

1 Like

Thanks for the info Adam, I’m intrigued by the animation aspect, I’ll have a look the info again regarding those animation aspects, I really like the offerings of Flux so I’ll have a ponder over the next couple of days as I see Flux will solve a design issue I’m trying to address with a current project. Thanks again - Ben

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.