Footer Stack .....stay at the foot

How do I make the footer stack stay at the foot of the page without using the sticky content stack?

It looks great in the sticky stack on desktop. But causes overlap on ipad etc.

If I dont use the sticky stack the footer shows up mid page iof there ios not enough content.

Thanks in advance for any advice !

Hope I understood what you are after. I think Footer stacks stick where ever you put it on your page. Put it at bottom of your page in edit mode and it should ‘stick’ there without Sticky content stack. As it is responsive stack it should work fine with pad/phone. If content overflows, what comes to mind is that perhaps there’s a lot of content or might need to check Fill mode in Inspector.

Hi there @Domino

If you have an example of what you’re looking to do, as well as a link to your page showing your current footer, we could probably offer suggestions, or at the least explain what is going on.

Hi…Thanks!

I think Im being stupid again.

Here is an example of a page with very little content so the footer is too higfh on the page

I need it to stay at the very foot of the screen or out of frame if the page is longer than what fits in the monitor.

Iris just a matter of not having enough content to push that fitter down where you want it. Need that page up a bit. :wink:

While you are putting together the rest of the page you might have a look at this stack by Marcello
https://stacks.marcello-lang.de/

There is a link to the stack and an example Rapidweaver project on that page.

3 Likes

This is awesome, works a treat. Thank you.

Yes. Brilliant. Thank you !

Hi there

This page is down. Anyone know where I can find this stack ?

Thanks