Foundry 3 Theme issue

We have purchased Stack V5 and Foundry 3 Theme and installed in my mac. When I open my customer rapidweaver file it show an error as Foundry theme is missing. Kindly let us know what could be the issue is and how to resolve the issue. I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

Thanks a lot in Advance.

Did you install the Foundry theme that came in the DMG file? You need to drag and drop it on the RW Icon in your Dock to install it. There is a Getting Started page for Foundry, found here: Getting Started with Foundry

1 Like

Yes we did exactly the same. But still it is showing above attached error.
Foundry theme and Foundry 3 theme are two different themes?

Yes.

The Foundry v3 theme is for Foundry v3. The Foundry theme is for Foundry v1 and v2.

1 Like

Are you sure the project that you have open in that screenshot is Foundry? Isn’t that the Weavers Space icon? Is it Foundation?

1 Like

So I can purchase foundry theme instead of foundry v3 then? Or it will work if customer who build this project using foundry theme share us foundry theme they are using?

No, it is no longer sold. Only Foundry 3 is available for purchase.

No, sorry. You would also need the Foundry 2 addons, which are no longer available for purchase. Foundry 2 and 3 are completely different under the hood.

From your screenshot, you’re also missing the Expose and Assemble stacks, which are from other developers (and who knows what else you’re potentially missing!).

Your best option is going to be to redevelop your customer’s site in F3. Since you’re obviously delivering websites as a service, this should be well within your capabilities.

1 Like