Foundry Button group dropdown and partial

is there any way or its really not compatible using Foundry Button group dropdown as partial?my reason for making button group as partial is, its easier updating link i if the button group is use in several pages.

Hi Ben,

Try using Dropdown — which is also a button — instead of Button Group. It works well as a partial.

I just finished reading Adam blog about foundry and stacks pro. so it kinda lessen my concern about group dropdown:) so ill just take it slow with my hobby website so foundry and stacks pro can catch up with my enthusiasm of using it, hoping few months from now:)
@rapidweavercentral but thank you ill try it now:)

dropdown don’t work too. tried it in clean page. once you make it a partial it doesn’t work anymore.

Hi, I just test button group and dropdown as partial (with modifications) on several pages (foundry3/stacks5/RWclassic) : it works. What’s your config ?

Hi, I removed everything except foundry control. add dropdown preset , outline that’s it I did not change anything.

it seems like there something preventing me to see the dropdown. you’ll see the dark faint line. and even just putting it inside the column it doesn’t work too for me.

update: made a new project with foundry control and dropdown only. the dropdown is working. if I add a column and put inside the dropdown. its not working.

There has to be content on the page below the dropdown. Otherwise the page cuts off at the bottom of your button as that is the end of the page.