Foundry columns switching position when activating equal height option

Hi @elixirgraphics,

I’m experiencing a strange anomaly!

I’m building a custom navigation bar using a combination of a Foundry 2-column stack, a Foundry image stack and a Foundry linked list stack. The reason for this is that I’m building a one page site and I need to create navigation links to link anchors. (If there’s a better approach, please let me know! :slight_smile: )

Everything works beautifully until I activate the “Equal Height Columns” option in the column stack’s settings. Then the columns switch positions! I haven’t made use of any offset settings for the column stack so I’m flummoxed!

Can you help?

I’ll DM you a Dropbox link to the project.

Cheers,
Beem

The first thing I notice is that you’re using the Foundation theme and not the Foundry theme for your project file. Before I dive headlong into troubleshooting, go ahead and switch over to the correct theme and let me know if your problems remain.

bangs head on desk repeatedly

I could kick myself, Adam! Are you aware of any reason why changing the default theme in RW settings wouldn’t stick? Remember I set it as default the last time I made the same silly mistake.

Apologies for wasting your time again!

Beem

Really, honestly, it is not a waste of time. That is what I’m here for. That fix the problem?

Not sure. You might have to check the Realmac on that one. Probably file a bug report with @lapan via email at support@realmacsoftware.com and let them know all the details. If it looks like a bug then they can get it all sorted out.

1 Like

Thanks as always for being gracious when it’s user stupidity! :slight_smile:
I’ll double-check and if needed, file a bug report with RMS.

Cheers,
Beem

1 Like