Foundry Promotion?

Look forward to seeing it.

Just pushed the v1.1.1.0 update live, and this free stack is included within that update. Hope it is what everyone in this thread had been looking for. Let me know if you run into any problems with it.

Awesome, just added the Promo stack to my site, just what the doctor ordered. The fix for the Side Slide is working great, just publishing everything, much appreciated!

I also checked the arrow icons in the Scroll To stack and they are all working now, but one thing I have noticed is even at the LARGE setting the icons are pretty small, sure would be nice to have a way to enter a custom size for the icon. Plus I would also really like to be able to have both the icon and text at the same time, with the text placed above or below the icon.

1 Like

Plus I would also really like to be able to have both the icon and text at the same time, with the text placed above or below the icon.

Out of the box the Bootstrap buttons donā€™t work in that way, and the Scroll To stackā€™s button for scrolling is built with a Bootstrap button to keep everything in the family. Would can add text using another stack either above or below the Scroll To stackā€™s button though.

Adam - thanks much - just saw this and tried it and it worked as advertised! Just what I wanted.
Dennis

1 Like

Awesome! Glad to oblige.

Guess I could make a partial with the Scroll To and Paragraph stacks, will try that, thanks.