Foundry v3 + Alloy

Hallo, I am trying to install Alloy in a Foundry v3 site. Following the video instructions, I succeeded in installing the Edit page, but I am not succeeding in making a decent Blog Entries Page. I add F3 Shim, F3 Control Center, Alloy Blog Entries but the graphic setup remains a simple white page. Can you suggest a valid tutorial? The one on YouTube seems out of date…

Hi @luca67, and Happy New Year!

Sorry to take a few days to get back to you, as most I’ve been out of the office, but I am back today.

Alloy setup happens the same way in Foundry 3 as it does in Foundry 2, which is what was used in the videos. So the videos aren’t out of date for Alloy. The only difference is that you also include the F3 Shim, which you said you did.

A blank page likely means you’ve got a PHP error occurring. To help troubleshoot this you’ll need to provide us the following:

• A copy of your site’s PHP error log file. You’ll want to consult your host’s documentation on where to find this.
  • A copy of the index.php file from your server from your blog page.
  • Let us know what version of PHP you’re running on your site.
  • A copy of your site’s RW Project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file, the requested index.php file and your PHP error log file. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.