Gravitate target mode?

Can anyone help… - I tried to build a Gravitate animation in target mode using your example with grid and images, but instead of the image stack used the image compare stack (always work on foundry) and used the CSS class grav-grid-image-compare. It’s not working… Don’t know if the class is not right or if it won’t work ! …

If you’ve double-checked your settings and made sure your page replicates what the tutorial video does exactly, then provide a the following items for us so that we can help troubleshoot your issue, as doing so from just a description is going to be difficult, if not impossible:

• Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.
  • A link to the live URL.

Please point us to the page in the project file that you’re having the problem with and let us know what your animation is expected to do, from your point of view.

Hi Adam, thanks a lot for the quick answer.
So, here is the link https://we.tl/t-E95wZTQy4Q
and the addresses: mscl.mco-sites.com

For you to understand what I was trying to achieve I made a copy of the page called “o mosteiro” that has a simple introduction and then black and white images in a grid that rotate as they appear. In this second page called “o mosteiro exp” I made the same but the images should have this rotating animation but also they should compare to photos as it looks like today. (- For the purpose of the example I just simple threw in the images into the stack …)

many thanks!

I’ll start by saying that from my point of view as a designer it is probably not a great design decision to put a Compare Image stack in an animation. Just my 2 cents.

Secondly – the download link you provided is an exported version of your site. The project file is what was requested:

Please provide that file.

As for the URL – I did not see an Image compare stack at the URL you provided.

I went ahead and built a test page, that I think does what you’re describing. Please have a look: GravTest.rw8.zip - Droplr

It works as expected here.

Thanks Adam, thank you very much for the test page! But you are probably right! Too much…
And although I’m curious for the reason it does not work, I’m goin’ to stop for now… I’m having trouble with the host and need to solve that beforehand…
Wish you all a nice day… saúde !

Not sure what you mean. It works as expected in my test project, right?

Yes it does! Absolutely ! Thanks

1 Like

Good to hear. This leads me to believe that perhaps you have configured something incorrectly or overlooked something maybe.

Probably, yes… - I’m good at stupid errors! .-)