Having a few issues with Shutter

I am having several issues with the Shutter Stack. Due to my being a new user, I will be posting each individually.

1 of 3) despite selecting to have a magnifying glass appear on hover- it shows the letters fl (screenshot attached)

I am having several issues with the Shutter Stack. I have to list them each seperately so that I can show screenshots (sorry guys!)

2 of 3) despite selecting to have the play icon on hovering on video- it shows a square (screenshot attached)

I am having several issues with the Shutter Stack. As a new user, I can only upload one image per post so I am addressing each separately- sorry everyone!)

1. when entering the following vimeo embed code, the preview will not work ( I am embedding the following code: <iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/558619659" width="640" height="564" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    After the empty preview, my edit page looks like this:

Hi there @HeatherEve

You emailed me about these at the same time as you posted here I suppose. I’ve replied to your emails, but will recap here for others.

These are bugs. I likely missed them because I tested Shutter in Foundry. Foundry loads the icon library so I missed that I’d not included the library in Shutter as well. This will be remedied in the next update.

You’re entering an entire embed code snippet into the video ID field. You only need the ID for the video, not the entire code snippet.

In the case of the video snippet you’ve used above, the ID would be: 558619659

In your email you all mentioned that the title for videos was not properly being displayed in the lightbox. This too is a minor bug that will be fixed in the next update.

2 Likes