Having problems getting Disqus to work on my blog posts

I not really sure what I did wrong, I was the video and followed it step by step as I was watching.
any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Landon

Good morning @shadowheart and welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with Disqus. If you’ve setup everything according to the tutorial video on the Alloy site I would expect things to be humming right along for you.

If you haven’t checked that documentation page and tutorial video out I would highly suggest it.

That said, if you have watched that particular tutorial and are still experiencing problems then I’ll need to do some troubleshooting with you. Without being able to see your project file I’d just be guessing on what your problem might be unfortunately. So in order to be able to troubleshoot things for you I’m going to need your project file.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Do you mind if I place it on my. virtual server?

You can put it wherever you like as long as I can get the needed file(s).

Just downloaded your project file and published a test to my server so I could look over things, and everything seems to be working as expected here. You can check out the blog (Articles) to see it in action. Visit the blog and click on the entry and at the bottom of the entry you’ll see Disqus:

So everything seems to be working here without a hitch. To check things out on your site I visited your live blog and scrolled to the bottom of one of the blog posts and Disqus appears to be working as it should there, too:

HUM… Let me check again I did a lot on the sever last. night

Disqus wouldn’t be affected by any changes on your server. It is pulled in from the Disqus server.

this is what I just got when I looked on my site? I had it working in testing phase on other pages using the stack. But when it cam to my blog it would not show up? curious

I literally just loaded the screenshot I sent you above, from your site, not 10 minutes ago. Perhaps you need to clear your browser cache, or have an extension in your browser blocking it from loading? Not sure, but it is loading here A-OKAY:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.