Holiday time off, Foundry update and more

Hey there everyone!

I know I’ve been a bit quiet lately – it’s because I’ve been busy spreading my time between creating a new theme as well as working on some updates for Foundry and Potion Pack. I hope to have some of the Foundry and Potion Pack updates wrapped up early next week and released by the end of next week. They’re mainly various bug fixes and the like. After getting them all in place I want to test them a bit though, so like I mentioned it is likely they’ll be released, hopefully, by the end of next week.

That being said, the Thanksgiving holiday is upon us here in the U.S. so I’ll be taking a few days off this week to spend with friends and family. I’ll still be checking in on support emails and forum posts, so if you have a question, don’t hesitate to ask it. I might just be slightly slower than normal getting back to you for a couple of days.

I hope everyone has a nice holiday and gets a bit of down time to relax over the next week or so!

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks!

1 Like

Enjoy your days off with the family!!!

why not throw in some thanksgiving discount on your stacks so we don´t get bored until you´re back to business?!
:wink:

Sorry, I don’t do discounts like Black Friday and Cyber Monday and such. I try to fairly price things from the get-go. This allows people to not have to wait for discounts to purchase what they might need now, as well as to get a fair deal on things without having to play the discount game. It also allows me to not need to deal with focusing on those sorts of gimmicky sales and instead concentrate on creating new products and supporting existing products.

Thanks! Same to you and the rest of the Elixir Community!

2 Likes

well said! …and some wisdom in your words. as always! :metal:

2 Likes