How can I get rid of this strange dot?

Hi friends. Does anyone has an idea how to get rid of this strange dot in my first card entry? No matter what I try, let’s say moving the content of second card content on the first position, there always appears this dot (see photo) at the beginning of the first card content and I have no idea how to get rid of it. Thanks so much for your suggestions.
Is it a bug, or have I done something wrong here?
This is the URL:

Here is a screenshot where the arrow points to the point in question.

thanks for your help!
Jürgen

Hi @Juergen It seems to be a “point” list thing. Did you check the html/markdown stack in the card?

Please provide us a copy of your project file, along with a link to the live site if available.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Hi Adam. Thanks for your reply and kind offer to help. The site is live and I am happy to provide you again with the link.
From here you can download the Rapidweaver project file.

Augenoptik Sichtweise

Hi Bruno. I have unchecked in all paragraphs the “Render Markdown” option inside the cards. That doesn’t make a change. Thanks a lot, Jürgen

Hi @Juergen I’ve just checked your archive, it appears to be a bug for me because when we add a card in first position the dot always appears in first place. I can’t help with that, sorry. Hope @elixirgraphics can :crossed_fingers:

Yes, holding thumbs that Adam can help. Thank you!

1 Like

What is this stack?

CleanShot 2024-09-15 at 17.36.28@2x

1 Like

Hi Adam, well spotted. No idea where this stack came from but removing it made the difference! Thank You!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.