How to position the phone by the name and email

I had a client ask to put the phone number closer to the name and email since they are all logically grouped that way.

Right now “phone” is in between the “subject” and “how can we help” fields and those two should really be together, not with a field in the middle. Is there any way to do that?

You’re going to have to be a little more precise in your description and share, at a minimum, a link and a screenshot to show us what you’re referring to in order for us to assist you.

Here it is from editing view. You can see that phone is a different field from name, email, subject. I don’t understand why since phone is a basic contact field like email. Subject and the main letter you write are directly related but I don’t understand why I can’t move phone above subject?

Name, email address and subject are hard coded into the form. They are always in those positions. You cannot move anything above subject. Sorry.

Super Forms 2 will accomplish what you want…RapidWeaver Stacks by 1LD | Professional & Free, Responsive & Modern

2 Likes

That looks like a really interesting stack and Step 2 as well. It seems essentially for the types of sites I will be working on. Thanks for the suggestion!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.