Image was coming up in nav bar and no longer is when I placed an updated logo in

The logo was coming up fine with the website that is currently uploaded but when I had to make a change it just comes up blank in the image area. I have included a file with the nav bar on the page and a retina and regular resolution image.

Also if I need to change the type attributes in the navigation bar in the link area it looks like that is done in Blacksmith now too?

Archive 2.zip (289.4 KB)

You have to enable to logo:

Okay good, is the checkbox just for if you haven’t decided if you want to add an image yet but have some potential candidate image? I can see the use for that. I was just making so many changes with clients talking to me that I might have accidentally unchecked it.

The checkbox enables the image. Otherwise you’d have an image tag there without an image and you’d have improper code. It has been this was since the Navigation Bar tool was created.

Ah that makes sense. This is the first time I used nav bar.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.