Introducing another free Foundry 3 Template - Norman multipurpose blog

Norman - Free Foundry 3 Template for a multipurpose blog

Hi there Foundry Weavers,
In December 23 I posted here my last template creation for download. Now after some months it is time to post another one - now the 6th free WeaverPixel template.

After having created a blog template with Foundry 3 and the fantastic Alloy (named Maximilian) and another one with the no less fantastic Poster 2 (named Vera) it was the time to have a look at the other big blogging or shall I better say CMS System in the Rapidweaver world - Total CMS. And I have to say, Total CMS is a different beast compared to Alloy. When Alloy stands for an elegantly easy and well documented system, Total CMS is … - but that’s another story.

The new Template is called Norman and it stands for a minimalistic but feature rich multipurpose blog. It can be used for official, professional, and personal blog websites and of course it is adoptable to your personal preferences.

I am especially proud of the Total CMS admin area created in Foundry 3 and about the large variety of page designs the Template includes.

You can preview Norman here:

And here is the link to the WeaverPixel download page:

This template is as all of my templates totally free. If you want to do something for your kharma, you find there also a donation button. But a payment is definitely not required. Thanks to all who donated so far!

Enjoy and have fun :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@WeaverPixel

sehr gute arbeit! mit das beste was ich bis jetzt mit F3 gesehen habe.

1 Like

This template looks great. What else can I say as, “thank you very much”

1 Like

Hi there,

over le last couple of days I got some very good feedback and made some improvements to the Theme.

Update 1.01 is ready for download with the following improvements:

• Corrected page title
  • Starter Pack Table Stack completely replaced by Foundry 3 Container Stack - no depency any more for the Starter Pack
  • Enhancement to the Setup Instructions
  • Changed Read Time on Homepages by Tag links
  • Other minor fixes

And a special thanks to all who donated so far! Means a lot to me!

Enjoy and have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like