Introducing my last free Foundry 3 Template - Studio

Hi there Foundry Weavers,

my timing is unfortunately not the best :frowning:. But I finished on Monday the works on my latest template. I am really proud of what I have achieved with Foundry 3. Think that is my best template so far but as Adam will close Elixir it will be also my last one - in minimum made with Foundry 3.

The new template is called Studio. It offers a complete, very stylish website including Portfolios, Company Events, Online Shop, Blog and Showcases plus giving the site a very personal touch. Design is made for an Art Gallery but can be easily adopted to other businesses e. g. Furniture, Cafes, Bakeries, Florists, Craft Shops and much more.

You can preview Studio here:

And here is the link to the WeaverPixel download page:

This template is as all of my templates totally free. If you want to do something for your kharma, you find there also a donation button. But a payment is definitely not required. Thanks to all who donated so far!

Enjoy and have fun :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Really great work!
The end of Foundry is a real shame. For me, it’s the best thing for RapidWeaver at the moment. It’s sad … and I will miss your work too.

5 Likes

this is actually one of the best templates I have seen for f3 so far. really good job @WeaverPixel

4 Likes

Great and lovely template. Thank you so much for your support. And yes, thanks so much to Adam for wonderful and well supported products! Adam, wishing you all the best going foward!

3 Likes