Kinetic images disappeared

All the images in my Foundry 3 Kinetic stacks have disappeared. Use Kinetic on most pages. Usually use Remote Image. Links are still there but no images showing. Has effected all the pages on both of my websites.

Tried making a single page project. Dragged Kinetic stack on. Added a remote image but the box remains blank. Also tried dragging an image in but the stack remains blank.

Foundry doesn’t have control over managing the images in your project file. That is handled by Stacks and RapidWeaver.

I just loaded up a new project, added Kinetic and inserted a remote image and all seems to be working as expected. If you share your project file we can look and see what you may have done incorrectly.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Thankfully have solved it Adam. Closed the computer down. Started up again and Kinetic files now showing. I must remember that this has solved other problems in the past. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.