Markdown and Foundry

I use Markdown a ton. In Foundry can I set the default text size for Markdown elements: headers and paragraph text and lists? (Sorry, the videos are on my other computer so I can’t double-check.) I think the answer is yes, but I want to be sure first. I’d like to be able to set up H1, H2, etc. plus paragraph sizes, fonts once and use throughout.

Or, alternatively, can I insert CSS code that would be auto-respected by Foundry? So, for example, if I included in the site wide CSS:

`p {
font: 1.1em/160% “Helvetica Neue”, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif;
margin: 0 0 1.5em;
}

Would all of that be respected by Foundry? Only part (e.g. em size and line spacing) but not font?

BTW, sorry for all of the questions. I’m just trying to figure out in advance how much adaptation I would need to make when using Foundry.
`

You can set font type and size in the control center. Also, google fonts are supported. The header stack has settings for h1-h6 left center or right alignment.

@mitchellm: As @Steve_J mentioned, you can set all of the header tags and body font sizing in the main Foundry stack. Markdown, while you edit it differently, still outputs the same HTML for headers, paragraphs, etc. That being said, the Markdown stack that comes with Stacks isn’t tied in directly to Foundry, so you won’t have the same styling options that the Paragraph stack has for instance.

Steve and Adam: thank you very much. I did a very quick check and after I set my styles in Foundry the markdown stack fits all those set conditions. Works very nicely!

Sweet! Glad it is working just as you planned. I’m looking forward to seeing what you build with Foundry now!