Mint Theme - Sidebar Issues

Using the MINT theme at the moment.

1. The SIDEBAR: if it is “Hidden” why doesn’t the content display in the centre of the screen?

2. The SIDEBAR: how do you actually enter test etc into the SIDEBAR on whatever side it is set to? Where is the text area found?

Thanks in advance…

Not sure I’m understanding your question here. Perhaps you can give us a screenshot or a ZIP file containing your project file so we can take a look?

That is a part of the RapidWeaver app itself and is found in the app’s Page Inspector, here:

Will try the sidebar in Rapidweaver and be back. I do like this theme…

The Sidebar doesn’t change regardless of the setting in the Mint theme…

Notice here I have LHS selected but it stays on the right…

Please provide a copy of your project file, as I mentioned in my first reply, so that we can look at your project and help you with your problem.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Addendum – I created a simple project using Mint and the sidebar is definitely able to be placed on either side, as seen here, so we’ll definitely need to look at your project file to help:

1 Like

Will upload it in the morning. I know there is a time difference. Thanks for the prompt reply again…

You can also try just making a new project as a test too.

Yes I have tried that but the same issue arose…

We’ll have to wait on your project file then.

What I have found that is interesting is that the site when published (www.ecosocket.com) is fine graphically with the Sidebar correctly placed and the banner containing the stacks OK.

The contact form still doesn’t send emails but that may be me at fault…

When I load your project file I’m greeted with this error:

This seems like a RW error regarding a missing file. I cannot tell if it is a file of yours or a RW file itself.

That said, I also had an error about a missing Logo image file. So I added one into the General settings in RW and deleted it and that message went away.

All that said, your sidebar appears correctly in preview mode here:

I don’t suspect the theme has anything to do with the problem you’re seeing in this case. Especially since you say it shows fine once published as well.

The Contact Form, is a RapidWeaver page type, and is not controlled by the theme itself.

Thanks for looking at it anyway. I’ll re download Rapidweaver and see if it’s that…

I don’t think re-downloading the app is going to do you any good to be honest.