Nav Bar Pro update 2.4 causes sticky background issue

Hi Adam,

I updated to 2.4 from 2.3.8 and now the sticky background colour doesn’t change when scrolling down.
Link to site below, I tried to attached zip file but too big…just on 10mb
https://rebrandcmm.motormoverdirect.co.uk/

I’ve restarted RW, unticked Sticky Navigation then reticked, also changed the Sticky colour but background colour remains the same as initial background colour.
Changing the text colour on Sticky Navigation works as does having a shadow on Sticky…seems like just the background colour issue.

How do I go back to 2.3.8 while fix is sorted? I still have the 2.3.8 stack file…can I just drag it into RW?

Cheers Scott

Good morning @scottf – I suspect this might be related to a typo I just fixed yesterday and was going to send out today, but I’d like to test it against your project file, as I think it might be specific to having certain features on or off. Can you email me a copy of your project file? If so, create a ZIP file of your project and use WeTransfer or a similar service to send me a download link to adam at elixirgraphics dot com

As for installing v2.3.8 – yes, installing that over the existing version will replace v2.4.0.