Navigation Bar sub-submenu items not showing

Hi-

I’ve been trying to use the Navigation Bar for nested dropdown menus. It works fine at the main level, but only flickers when trying to display a sublist of menus. It shows the subitems for a split second (on hover), then nothing. Selecting click to trigger works fine on the main level, but only closes the dropdown when clicking to reveal subitems.

Is this stack simply not capable of doing what I need it to do? Is there another automatically populating menu stack that is?

Thanks, David

Provide us a copy of your project file please, as well as a link to the live site.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

https://www.dmsmithphotography.com/testsite/

RW file at Index of /testsite/testsitefile

Menu is set to trigger on hover. Thanks for taking a look.

David

The Navigation Bar supports two levels of navigation – the main Parent level and one child level. You’ve got three levels setup in your navigation hierarchy currently. The sub items under the Ojo Caliente Spa will not display because they’re within a third level, and the Navigation Bar as I said supports two levels. You can rework the hierarchy to fix this.