Navigator Theme - Styled Text Issue

I’m in the middle of designing a new site for a museum in RWC using the Navigator Theme, and I have run across an issue that I have not seen before.

After successfully creating three Styled Text pages, I encountered a problem while building the fourth.

Each time I create a new Styled Text page, it is cut in half.

I restarted my Mac to see if that would correct the issue, and it hasn’t. Does anyone have an idea as to what is happening?

Does this happen if you choose a different theme? Have you used any custom HTML, CSS or JavaScript of your own?

No, mate. Not an issue with any other theme. No to any custom HTML, CSS, or JavaScript either.

I can duplicate one of the other pages as a workaround. However, when I do, I am unable to do any formatting to the text.

It’s odd indeed.

I am using the theme with “None” selected on the Banner option. When I choose any banner option other than “None,” the fourth Styled Text page returns to regular operation.

I hope this bit of information might help.

-Ron

The issue is also present when selecting any “Custom Banner” option as well.

I’ll need your project file to troubleshoot your issue. That said nothing has changed in this theme in literally years so it is quite odd.

Provide me a copy of your project file please, along with a link to the live site.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for me. Paste that download link in your reply.

Apologies for the quite delayed reply.

We’ve elected for the quick fix and chose to switch themes. Thanks for the assistance.

Have a great week.