Need help with an order

I purchased a couple of stacks this morning, but it’s been awhile and I’ve not received an email confirmation or delivery URLs. Not the usual, tidy Elixir scenario.

What’s up?

I don’t manually send out orders. Orders are sent out automatically via Cartloom when your purchase clears, so it is likely you may have mis-typed your email address or it went to your spam folder.

I assumed the process was automated as usual. Funds have been withdrawn here, and spam folders are empty. I’ll need an assist getting the download, as I have no email receipt to go by.

The buy was Capsule and Focus, is that provides clues.

Shoot me a DM with the email address you used for your purchase and I’ll look it up when I get back to my desk after lunch. :+1:

Thanks for the DM.

The email log shows it was sent to your email address immediately after the purchase cleared. This says to me that the email was blocked by your email server. I’ve asked for an alternate email address via DM to try for you.

Greeeeeeaaaaaat. Thanks so much, Apple Mail. Jeeze.

You are a mensch. And your creations are worth gold to me. I’m a die-hard Foundry 3 man, here.

[REDACTED]

Just sent it via Cartloom to the provided address. Let me know if you don’t see it in the next 5-10 minutes.

Receive a-okay. THANKS AGAIN. You’re the friggin’ best.

No problem. I’ll redact your email address from the post above.