New F3 Template: Malaga

It’s taken me far too long to build my first Foundry 3 template project, but finally, here it is!

Ladies and gentlemen, introducing Malaga.

A unique project created with pure F3 stacks.

Optional Alloy blog pages, too!

Check out the preview here: Torrox townhouse holiday rental | Casa Elana Torrox
Buy it for the intro price of only €19 here: Buy pre-built Rapidweaver projects and templates.

I spend quite a lot of time in Malaga nowadays, and that was the inspiration behind the new project. Colour, a fun design and a lot of clean style.

Malaga is one of the biggest projects I’ve made for general release. It includes upwards of ten pages, including…

• Homepage
  • About Us
  • Gallery
  • FAQ
  • Reviews
  • News & Editor (optional alloy)
  • Privacy & Terms pages

Lots of these pages contain unique designs you’ll only find in Malaga. All were achieved using ONLY F3 stacks, the brilliant Blacksmith tool and custom CSS.

There is also an optional Alloy Blog/news page included too.

Use Malaga in its entirety, or drag and drop the page(s) or festures you like into another project.

Unique Features…

• Custom menu. Built using the F3 Navbar stack. It uses a lot of custom CSS to give you something unique looking and extremely customisable.

• FAQ Section. The FAQ section uses native F3 stacks, but they’ve been customised and modified using the Blacksmith stack to offer a unique look and feel.

• Grid/Slider homepage header. Viewing on desktop? You’ll see a lovely looking image grid. On mobile? You’ll get an image slider. All done with ONLY F3 stacks.

• Simple Gallery. F3 doesn’t ship with a native gallery. But clever use of a few F3 stacks means you can make your own native gallery, with thumbnail support to keep page load times to a minimum.

Plus loads more.

Check out the preview here: Torrox townhouse holiday rental | Casa Elana Torrox
Buy it for the intro price of only €19 here: Buy pre-built Rapidweaver projects and templates.

5 Likes

Hi
Is this project file created in RW 8 or Classic?

Hi, RW9 / Classic, as it’s also called.

Ugh…bummer. Haven’t made the move to Classic. I like the menu in this project, nice work!

2 Likes

It’ll work fine in RW8, just rename the file from xxx.rwc to xxx.rw8.

Just tested it, works perfectly. RW8 and RW9/Classic are essentially the same, just updated features in the later versions, but projects are backwards compatible.

EDIT: I’\ve just updated the download file: You now get two versions: RW8 and RW Classic (9).

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice! I didn’t know about changing the RW extension. Just added this project to cart, looking at what else you have at your store.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

First off, thanks to those who have purchased. It’s always great to see that something I’ve worked on is worthwhile and popular.

Second, I’ve had to remove paypal as a payment option. The first few orders went through and Paypal took the money from the buyer, but are not putting the money into my account. They are saying the money must first be held by them for 30 days!

I’ve had this issue with them before, so I’m no longer dealing with them. So it’s just cards via Stripe now.

1 Like