New Foundry site using FormsPlus

##LevGo

Just finishing this one off. I needed to add some custom forms and used Chillidog’s excellent FormsPlus which worked very well indeed. This site also uses inStacks Poster stack in the Poster Lite configuration with custom breakpoints.

3 Likes

… looking good Gary :+1:

Ditto. Looks great.

… and random stuff for 20 characters.

First off, not picking on you @mitchellm with this comment below… I have just seen this a few times recently, here and on the Realmac Forum, and your post was the impetus for me to post about it…

… and random stuff for 20 characters.

I know everyone likes doing this to get around the required character count, but I would humbly request we don’t do this. Instead of using those extra characters for this random text, say something that adds to the conversation… mention something that you like about the design, or ask a question related to the post. It will mean more to the community than a tacked on message to skirt the character count. :slight_smile:

That being said, I like the site as well. My initial critique would be that within a small space you see the site name three times in large text / logo usage:

I like what you did with the navigation dots for this Slider, making the active and normal dots white and employing the Expandot feature to indicate the current slide:

It’s all very deliberate.

Just echoing other comments. Looks great, nice color scheme. I like the products navigation on the home page and key players as kids.