Paragraphs in Foundry 3

I may have done. I’ve reviewed various materials multiple times, although more of the videos than the docs. My bad, I guess. It has been a struggle for me. I was just getting up to speed with F2, when F3 came along. I was about 90% completed with a site in F2, after struggling learning it, as well, and I decided to go to the “latest.” I love the architecture of Foundry since the beginning. My excuse is that I work outside of doing websites well over 40 hours per week with my other jobs running a couple of early-stage companies. By the time I can finally get to my passion work (typically weekends), I’m in a hurry to “get there,” and I often overlook various bits and pieces.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

I think F2 to F3 was a “shock” to many folk, so you’re not alone.

It’s easy to overlook stuff, as F3 is so powerful, which makes it pretty deep. It’s well worth the effort to push through the learning-curve, though - once you’ve got the hang of it, it’s actually way faster to build a site than F2, too!

2 Likes

I agree. That’s why I keep sticking with it in spite of my many frustrations. Thanks, again.

1 Like