Hi. I have purchased shutter, I created the batch/LK-images folder as shown in the tutorial. Ftp’d it to the site and populated the folder with images. There are over 500 images. I expected that when I opened it it would import but nothing shows up. The site is loserkamp.com. Can you tell me what I did wrong. I initially tried to have shutter create the directories but it failed to do so. Probably missed something, but what?
Hi @Ze3b and welcome!
We’re going to need some information and files from you in order to help out.
- What version of PHP are you running on your server?
- What file format are your images saved in?
As for files – please provide us a ZIP file containing the following files:
- Your RapidWeaver project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site.
- A copy of your PHP error log file.
- A folder with your image files that you’re placing in your batch folder for upload.
After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.