Sizing for mobile

I am trying to get the Yggdrasil Freya starter kit to fit centered in mobile but it’s not working. I have checked and double-checked all the settings and I am not sure why it’s not displaying correctly on mobile. Please advise. TIA

Here’s the site: Let's Connect | Lois Duncan

Have a prosperous day!
Lois

I see what you mean, It’s seems that something is going on at your extra small break point which is 575px width. Wish I could be more help, I’m sure someone will pop in here soon that will be able to figure it out.

I could be wrong but it looks like it could be a setting in your Max Width tool.

thanks for your reply I have changed the setting multiple times in the max width setting and it doesn’t do anything. Any suggestions?

Hi @DesignCreatrix – it would be helpful if you would share your project file with us so we can figure out what may be different in your project vs the way the original design’s project file is by default.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

Thanks! Here’s the link to the files Dropbox - LOISDUNCAN.ME WEBSITE FILES - Simplify your life

I am eagerly awaiting your response. Thanks!!

Lois

You shared the files that you would upload to your hosting server, we would need the actual Rapidweaver Project file to be able to take a look at everything.

Is this what you need? Dropbox - LoisDuncan.me | 2023*.rwc - Simplify your life

Yes, that’s the one. I believe it was the “Connect” page you were having problems with. Go to your “Background” tools and set your “Height” to Fluid. That should fix your issue.

2 Likes

woo hoo! That fixed it! Thanks soooo much!

1 Like

awesome, glad to help

1 Like