Stack(s) with Schema option

I have seen a stack with Schema opt and I always work with Foundry, but now I can’t find the stack with Schema opt. There might be more stacks with Schema opt.
I’m not sure it’s a Foundry stack, but most likely, though I implement some other stacks in my Foundry workflow
Can someone help me with this issue?

SEO helper from Joe Workman:

1 Like

I’m aware of Joes’ SEO but that has nothing to do with Foundry from Elixir - sorry, but a good tip
I wrote Stack but that’s not the right therm
I’m pretty sure that one or some of the Components/Content that Foundry comes with has the Schema opt in stack settings

I have something I developed for myself a while back. It is incomplete though and I’ve not had any time to revisit it. It could one day become a product for RapidWeaver, but at this time it is just an alpha product that needs a LOT of work and testing still. Maybe one day I’ll have time to revisit it. That said, until then, there are other products out there that will allow you to do this, and they will work fine with Foundry.

2 Likes

I found Schema!
For my customers who want CMS I always combine Foundry with Joe Workman’s TotalCMS and it’s in Image content of TCMS I found Schema opt.
I have never used it, but according to 2021 Google optimizing, Schema can have influence in ranking.
Joe has made SEO Helper stack which I think I’ll combine with Foundry