Stacks name query

Hi All,

I am new to Foundry and whilst this is an amazing software and loads of effort went into it, I was wondering whether there is any way that we can change the names of the stacks? I find some of the names entirely counterintuitive (ie. Whimsy) and having the option of renaming them would make my life much easier?

In summary… can this be done?

Many thanks,

Les

This is not an option. Sorry you’re not a fan of my naming of tools.

Hi,
Many thanks for the reply. It was only a question aimed at finding out whether there is an option of personalising the way apps are displayed. I thought that this would tie in with the option of being able to create folders for stacks … and natural progression of being able to make folders and name them is the option of naming stacks :slight_smile:

Do you think that maybe adding the option of tags to individual stacks could be considered in any future updates? I am sure that there is a way of making sure that individual stacks could be still credited to the particular developed is (name in the icon) which would not dilute the effort that went into creating them.

Just a suggestion.

Cheers

Les

I’m not quite sure what you’re looking for in this section of your post if I’m being honest. That said, nothing with the way my tools are named or organized are likely to change. If you have a question on what a tool in Foundry does, hop over to the free, extensive documentation on the site and give that tool’s page a quick look.