Timeline Stack?

I want to develop a timeline in a website I am developing in Foundry/Potion/Thunder. I saw an announcement about a Timeline stack from Elixir when I followed up on the recent Bricks 2 question. I clicked on the product page link for Timeline, but it went nowhere, and I did not see Timeline in the Plugins page. Is the stack still available/viable? If not, any suggestions from Adam or anyone else on creating a timeline?
Thanks!

1LD has one:
https://onelittledesigner.com/rapidweaver-stack/responsive-timeline

1 Like

Thanks for the link to the 1LD stack!

Elixir certainly used to do one - Timeline. I used it here - Find out more about Acme Museum Services and Hamish MacGillivray

Not sure if what happened to it?

Rob

1 Like

I retired the Timeline stack.

1 Like

Shame. Always thought it was effective and flexible.

2 Likes

I’ve got the 1LD Timeline stack. It’s very good, but it’s a shame that @elixirgraphics have retired theirs…

1 Like

I agree - it is a shame that the @elixirgraphics stack is retired. I particularly appreciated the ability to show an image within the timeline entry with the Elixir stack - I see that you can do that in the 1LD icon, but does it allow the image within the entry itself?

1 Like

Thank guys. Appreciate the kind words. I liked Timeline a lot too. It was one of the stacks that didn’t sell very much, so it was retired around a time when I was cutting back on things to focus on the most popular, and most used items in my lineup.

2 Likes

Just tried it, and you can add any stacks into the 1LD Timeline entry. Haven’t tried anything complex, but Paragraph & Image work fine, so I’d expect more attractive entries could be built up. It’s a nice stack.

HTH.

3 Likes

Thanks very much @jacksona - handy to know.

2 Likes

Is there a way to get it?

TIA

No, sorry it is no longer available.

I understand. It’s a shame.

Thank you

2 Likes

FYI - for future readers - RW Extras also has a simplified timeline stack. It does not look as versatile as 1LD’s, but simple can sometimes be better. I happened upon it after I bought 1LD’s timeline stack. (I have used RW Extra’s Gutenberg stack to great advantage.)
https://rwextras.com/timeline/

2 Likes