Using Anchor links in Nav Bar

Hey, I’m using a one page site and have anchor points within the page with the anchor triggers in the nav bar. When I click on an Anchor trigger it does as it should and takes me to that point on the page but isn’t highlighted in the Nav Bar to show which one I’ve gone to;

Nav Bar has - Home / About / Products / Contact (for example)

When I click on the About anchor trigger it takes me there but the Home link stays highlighted?

Which Navigation Bar tool are you using for your page?

Thanks for the swift response. I’m using the foundry Nav Bar

Please provide us a copy of your project file, along with a link to the live site if available.

Create a ZIP file containing your project file. This is the file you open in RapidWeaver to edit your site. After creating the ZIP file, upload it using a service like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Droplr, or a similar service to create download link for us. Paste that download link in your reply.

The live site is just a test site currently Home

Also, can I just say absolutely loving Foundry and the Elixir support always impresses me with they speed of replies! :slight_smile:

The Navigation Bar does not update the active page indicator based on the page’s scroll location. It does not contain any mechanism for achieving that.

Ok so there’s no way of doing it and not just me not doing something?

You are correct @Smudge