Waterfall enabling

Adam: would it be possible for your to make the Foundry theme “waterfall enabled”. That makes it easier for those of us who use Waterfall to update the theme. In fact, it makes it as easy as updating stacks! :slight_smile:

Yes, that would be fine!

I think Adam has a different perspective on waterfall…
IMHO Theme Auto Updating should be a standard feature in RW

@Trump2016 is exactly right. Waterfall is not something I’ll be adding to Foundry at this time. Honestly, theme updates for Foundry shouldn’t happen very often unless there is a need to update just a few specific javascript files that needed to be included in the theme. Otherwise almost all other functionality will be updated in the stacks themselves.

1 Like

It does need some thought.
I see there was a foundry stacks updated to 1.0.1 which I was prompted to update.
I wouldn’t have known about v1.0.1 of the theme if I hadn’t checked the website and downloaded it again.

Also, shouldn’t the foundry stack in RW7 say Foundry v1.0.1 on the label when added to the page?

I wouldn’t have known about v1.0.1 of the theme if I hadn’t checked the website and downloaded it again.

An email was sent out to all users who purchased Foundry, to the email address you provided during checkout. Perhaps it ended up in your spam folder?

Also, shouldn’t the foundry stack in RW7 say Foundry v1.0.1 on the label when added to the page?

Yes, I missed updating the version number in the Control Center stack display.

Hi, No its definitely not in my spam folder.

Somewhere along the way it didn’t make it to your inbox. I apologize for that.

Just checked my email/spam as well… didn’t get an email, perhaps you can post in the forum when the theme has been updated?

Sounds like a fair plan, too. Will do going forward!

Edit: Will also think on whether that would deserve a child-category on the forums for updates as well.

1 Like